Exploring sound and soundscapes to create an immersive live experience within our spaces has always been a point of interest. This is what we’ve been listening to this month…
- Today, we’re paying tribute to Andrew Weatherall, a prolific musician, producer, DJ and notable raconteur.
- Known for their raucous vinyl only DJ sets and stubborn use of old school hardware, Session Victim has since become one of Germany’s most prolific and joy-inducing house acts.
- Berlin based Bill Kouligas is an artist, designer, musician, and founder of experimental record label PAN, working with electronic music’s most experimental and revered acts.
- Combining their mutual expertise, Landhouse & Raddantze have honed their signature ‘slowtechno’ sound – known for their use of foraged snippets, triumphant melodies, and a hypnotically paced rhythm.
- A musical veteran who has been DJing since the 80’s, Gerald Scheiber draws from a vast myriad of experience and influences.
- Norway’s Torbjørn Brundtland and Svein Berge are known for creating thoughtful, earnest techno.