STORE MANAGER: SYDNEY
Sorry Thanks I Love You is one of the most ambitious concept stores in the world, and we’re looking for an experienced manager to join our team on a full time basis.
If you love experimenting, working in a small but considered team, and are looking for a generous wage with a few special extras, we’d like to hear from you.
ABOUT SORRY THANKS I LOVE YOU
We’re a creative collective with particular interest in fashion, coffee, design, art, sound and space.
We work with global high-end brands like Comme Des Garçons, Issey Miyake, Maison Margiela and Marni, as well as smaller-scale local independent makers and designers. It’s a world-class curation that has seen us singled out by the best media in the world.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This is a rare opportunity to join a small and ambitious team committed to community, contrarianism and experimentation.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Community-building – Creating authentic and long lasting relationships with our customers and community locally and beyond
- Performance and sales – Achieving excellent sales results based on KPIs
- Team management – leading, training, empowering and inspiring and our small team to achieve sales targets and KPIs and creating one of the best workplaces in Sydney
- Inventory management and VM – taking responsibility for inventory management and maintaining visual merchandising to company standards.
- Online store –managing the dispatch of online orders in conjunction with our online lead and addressing customer enquiries.
To be successful, you must have:
- At least two years of retail or service management experience – ideally in the fashion or design industries working with an international company.
- The ability to build a quick and natural rapport with people of all persuasions.
- A strong track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong digital awareness and experience
- Attention to detail
- A love for design, food, art, fashion, travel…
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- A genuine excitement about transforming the norms in the retail space
- Flexibility and a willingness to evolve
This is a full time role that will be primarily based in our Westfield Sydney store.
You’ll receive a competitive wage, performance incentives, ongoing training and support, a generous discount.
If this position sounds like it’s for you, email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only successful applicants will be contacted.