We’re about to unveil our most ambitious project yet, and we’re looking for one of the best people in Sydney to join us as a barista and waiter/waitress on a full time, part time or casual basis.
If you deeply love experimenting, working in a small but mighty team, and are looking for a generous wage with a few special extras, we’d like to hear from you.
ABOUT SORRY THANKS I LOVE YOU
We’re a mash-up of cutting edge fashion, unique design, gourmet food, fresh flowers and craft beverages sourced from some of the most secretive and admired designers on the planet. Broadsheet Sydney has described us as “emporium of hand-picked items from around the globe, the sort of stuff you likely won't find anywhere else in Sydney.”
It’s a world-class curation that’s impossible to mimic and as a result we’ve been singled out by the best media in the world. Our new large format space will also include a dedicated full-time café and event space. It’s opening soon.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We don’t hire often because our team tends to stick around, so this is a rare opportunity to join a small and ambitious team committed to community, contrarianism and experimentation.
To be successful, you must have:
- 1-2 years hospitality experience minimum, ideally in a leadership role
- A deep and true love of coffee
- An obsession with excellence
- A natural affinity for building rapport with people of all persuasions
- Flexibility and grace under pressure
- A love for food, art, design, fashion, travel…
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Excitement about transforming the norms in the hospitality space
This position will be based in our Sydney CBD space and commences in October 2021. Applicants must be available to work every day, including weekends and public holidays, and have the capacity to work four or more days per week.
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted.