We’re about to unveil our most ambitious project yet, and we’re looking for one of the best people in Sydney to join our retail team on a part time or casual basis.
If you love experimenting, working in a small but mighty team, and are looking for a generous wage with a few special extras, we’d like to hear from you.
ABOUT SORRY THANKS I LOVE YOU
We’re a mash-up of cutting edge fashion, unique design, gourmet food, fresh flowers and craft beverages sourced from some of the most secretive and admired designers on the planet. Broadsheet Sydney has described us as “emporium of hand-picked items from around the globe, the sort of stuff you likely won't find anywhere else in Sydney.”
It’s a world-class curation that’s impossible to mimic and as a result we’ve been singled out by the best media in the world. Our new flagship space is opening soon.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We don’t hire often because our team tends to stick around, so this is a rare opportunity to join a small and ambitious team committed to community, contrarianism and experimentation. The position will be based in our new Sydney CBD store.
To be successful, you must have:
- Retail or service experience - ideally plenty of it, and in a leadership role
- A natural affinity for building rapport with people of all persuasions
- An ability to absorb specialist information and to tell detailed stories
- Excellent organisation and an appreciation for detail
- Flexibility and grace under pressure
- A love for design, food, art, fashion, travel…
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- A genuine excitement about transforming the norms in the retail space
We’re building a multilingual team, and an ability to communicate in another language would be a particular advantage.
Applicants must be available to work every day, including weekends and public holidays, and have the capacity to work three or more days per week.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com Only successful applicants will be contacted.