This selection includes:
- 200g Bruny Island Cheese Company's semi-hard George cheese
- 190g Bruny Island Cheese Company's herb-rubbed ODO (One Day Old) cheese
- A jar of creamy Tasmanian honey from Wellington Apiary
- A 250mL bottle of fresh olive oil, pressed on Bruny Island
- A 300mL jar of boozey, pinot-soaked spiced cherries
- A 350g jar of juicy olives grown on Bruny Island, and
- Chocolate honeycomb made in Tasmania
*Please note: due to limited numbers of the artisanal inclusions in this pack, we may need to substitute flavours depending on availability.*
A pantry raid of the highest order
The pain you're going to feel as you give this away is real. It's to be expected, really, when every single item in this collection of gourmet cheeses, spiced fruits, meaty rillettes and sweet tid bits are things that you actually want to keep and gorge on for the rest of your days.
Made by small batch artisan producers in Tasmania and selected by Bruny Island Cheese's Nick Haddow, they're so wonderful to eat and so very hard to share.
Bruny Island Cheese Company
After spending ten years learning his craft from specialist cheesemakers across Europe and the UK, Nick Haddow established his own cheese factory on a wild island where shucked oysters cost a dollar. A passionate traditionalist, Nick is the only man in Australia making cheese from raw milk, and as such enjoys a cult following amongst turophiles around the world.
As Featured In: